Thursday, September 4, 2008

To the new visitors here...

I usually try to say this at the beginning of every month, because as I make more posts, this information tends to move down into the archives where nobody can see it.

Anyway, as I've mentioned, this blog is best read from beginning to end. If you are just joining us and you start to read the most recent posts first, you might be a bit confused because a lot of what I say builds on older info.

That's about all for now.

In other news, I am about 3/4ths of the way through writing a small book on my experiences training with Draja Mickaharic as a kid. The tentative title, which I'm sure Draja would approve of, is "Growing Up With Draja Mickaharic". I should be done with writing in a month or two, and however long editing takes will determine when I can get it out. I will attempt to self-publish it.

No comments: